Our client is a leader in technological progress in the heating industry based in Germany. The company’s department in Wroclaw develops its products in the field of software and electronics. Using the latest technologies and equipment, our client’s work produces innovative solutions that will be applied in the near and distant future.
The mobile team is focused on delivering high-quality applications for both Android and iOS platforms. They develop native applications for end users of heating systems (IoT), creating smart climate solutions that compete with other home automation system providers. The aim of their product is to enhance daily comfort by providing a smart control system for heating installations.
- Analyzing project requirements for the testing process.
- Assisting in defining and verifying the implementation of Acceptance Criteria.
- Estimating time, complexity, and dependencies of project tasks.
- Designing and executing test cases using test management tools.
- Conducting both functional and non-functional tests.
- Overseeing the testing process at each stage of the project.
- Creating test documentation, including Test Plan, Test Report, User Manual, etc.
- Maintaining software quality through good practices and processes.
- Identifying risks within the scope of tasks to the project leader or manager.
What we expect:
- At least 3 years of experience in application testing.
- Practical knowledge of various functional (Integration, UI, Regression, Smoke, Exploratory, System) and non-functional (Compatibility) tests.
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience with CI tools like TeamCity and Jenkins.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in test automation using Swift and Kotlin, and ISTQB Certificate is advantageous.
- Understanding of embedded system specifics in software testing and version control systems (e.g., Git).
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience or willingness to learn automation (Espresso, XCUITest)
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.